"Especially large" Miles

I took Miles in for his two month check up last Friday and the doctor pronounced him a very healthy baby. Very healthy. Maybe a little too healthy. He weighs 15 1/2 pounds and is off the chart for height and weight. Then the doctor asked me, "Are you having trouble fitting him into his car seat?". Well, as a matter of fact, I had been having trouble squeezing him into it, but it's supposed to last a year. For the love of Pete, he's only 2 months old! Then Dr. Schiz says, "You know, they make a special car seat for especially large babies. You're going to need one and probably within the next month or two." and I thought Tate was a fat baby!
So here's a picture for comparison. By the way, no they were not all smiling at the same time. This is by the grace of Photoshop.

Here's Tate (almost 5 years old) holding Miles. Well, maybe not so much holding him as much as trapped under him.


1 Comments:
Oh he is Key-Ute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home