Jake and the Flaming Shoes
Jake left his shoes out in the rain on Saturday. He wore his other shoes to Brookfield on Sunday and left those out in the rain too. Jake now has two pairs of stinky shoes and ten very cold toes, so Jake went shopping. Alone. Let me stress here that he is not allowed to shop alone for several very good reasons, one of them being that he thinks he's still a 19 year old single guy who does funny quirky things to impress girls. He forgets that he has three kids, a wife who wants to go out and be seen with him in public occasionally, and he's almost 30. He's very pleased with his choice.


3 Comments:
Way to go Jake! Those shoes are awesome!! Especially for this month.
I am glad that I am not the only one with this problem. What else will our husbands have in common?
They must have been on clearance. Nate sometimes does that...."why did you buy that again?" "Because it was only $5!" I don't get it.
Post a Comment
<< Home