Monday, August 17, 2009

Pablo

Apparently word is out in the pre-existence.

The Parker family is the place to be.

So far, so good.

20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, you'll be in our prayers!

8/17/2009 8:29 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

YAY!

8/17/2009 8:42 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Woodbury said...

Um, does this mean what I think it does?

8/17/2009 8:57 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

SHUTUP! The Parkers is the place to be!! I am SO EXCITED and I just can't hide it!

8/17/2009 11:04 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting for you guys! I hope you're feeling well and that everything is moving along as it should.

8/17/2009 11:47 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Another Pablo???? Wow! Congratulations!!! :)

8/18/2009 2:54 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I'm guessing a girl!!!!!

Pablina.

8/18/2009 8:54 AM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I didn't think you'd tell so soon! Hope you're feeling nice and yucky, er, just yucky enough to feel li ke things are going well...you know what I mean.

8/18/2009 1:21 PM  
Blogger Allison M. said...

We still think you are mostly nuts, but lovably so. Congratulations!

8/18/2009 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the cats out of the bag! We are thrilled over here! A friend for Charlotte. I know it's a girl.

Congrats again. The more the merrier, in my book. Obviously.

8/18/2009 10:45 PM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

Now I know why you were sick today. Congrats!!

8/19/2009 2:12 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Yay!!! We are in this one together, FINALLY!!! (It only took how many between us to get to the same place at the same time!?!??)

CONGRATS!

8/19/2009 8:59 PM  
Blogger Clinesville said...

What!!! That's great, Congratulations!

8/20/2009 1:25 PM  
Blogger Suzy J said...

Love it! Couldn't happen to a better family!

8/21/2009 9:33 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

WOW, how very happy!

8/22/2009 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

You crack me up. We are thrilled for you guys!

8/23/2009 6:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!!

8/24/2009 12:23 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Wow! How exciting. Congrats!

8/28/2009 8:13 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

What the...?? Are you serious?? Oh my dear dear Alison. Oh boy. Keep us posted and we'll keep you in our prayers.

8/30/2009 11:20 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

Hey, you! Congrats on the whole Pablo thing!! i would choose to come to your crazy family too! Did you hear about all the new ward changes? We are now in the Carrollton 2nd ward. Yup, they combined us up again, shook everything up...

9/08/2009 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home