Lucy's on the injured list

Lucy's got a vicious case of rug-burn under her nose. She was practicing her skydiving technique at the aquarium on Thursday, and apparently the two foot high bench she was on wasn't sufficient altitude for her chute to open. We all thought she'd broken her neck because her body bent around backwards over her head, but when she told me she needed a Barbie band-aid on her nose, I knew she'd make it.

Miles is starting to belly-laugh this week. Mommy is definitely the most funny, but Tate and Lucy are occasionally good for a chuckle as well. Now our favorite past time is getting him to laugh.


Tate's started telling Knock-knock jokes and for the hour-long drive to stake conference today, we listened to joke (I use that term VERY loosely) after joke. Jake and I tried everything we could think of to distract him, but he hung on like a pit-bull on an inocent bystander. He would not be deterred.
Here's Jake reading to the kids before bed. Miles looks suspiciously like a jellyfish, but they all enjoy reading with Daddy at night.


1 Comments:
Knock knock jokes...my favorite! :p
I hope Lucy heals soon, poor baby.
Miles is so cute...I can't wait to come squeeze him!
Les
Post a Comment
<< Home