Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Arizona family doesn't have this problem

Lucy doesn't like to wear clothes. Ever. If she could always run wild in the buff, she would. Since I am a mostly low-key mommy at home, this isn't a problem until we leave the house. The neighbors frown on nudity (you know, the whole snooty, "this is Connecticut and we don't abide naked here") , and the wind is so cold, it'll make your nose run. I insist on the basics, but she HATES to put on her coat and I'm not real fond of the pneumonia visit to the doctor, so we fight. We yell. We compromise. She opens it up as far as she can while still having it on her shoulders. This will only work for the next few weeks until the snow starts to fall.

(outside the library right before picking Tate up from school.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

She is not happy with you! What a great shot. Her pigtails are so straight! (I mean the part and placement, of course.) I am hopeless with Sofia's piggies.
Love you guys!
Les.

10/27/2006 2:26 AM  
Blogger Clinesville said...

Get use to that look, it becomes permanent

10/27/2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home