I was just describing those exact style of shoes to Trent because I think they'd be comfy on my weary, pregnancy-stressed feet. Where'd you get them? Super cute! And dance, dance to your heart's content!
Love 'em! Congratulations on the graduation from flip flops...I'm not quite there yet. (Are you giving Lucy a quick kick in the noggin?? That's some flexibility! :) )
Yeah, you shouldn't take photos when you're abusing your children. :p ;)
Way cute shoes. I tried to talk two of my girls into shoes like that and they didn't go for it. Maybe I should just get 'em for myself. :) And I did notice how NOT orange they are. Though they'd be cute in orange, too. Les.
4 Comments:
I was just describing those exact style of shoes to Trent because I think they'd be comfy on my weary, pregnancy-stressed feet. Where'd you get them? Super cute! And dance, dance to your heart's content!
Love 'em! Congratulations on the graduation from flip flops...I'm not quite there yet.
(Are you giving Lucy a quick kick in the noggin?? That's some flexibility! :) )
Ditto! These new shoes will protect your toes when you kick the kids, unlike flip-flops. :)
Yeah, you shouldn't take photos when you're abusing your children. :p ;)
Way cute shoes. I tried to talk two of my girls into shoes like that and they didn't go for it. Maybe I should just get 'em for myself. :) And I did notice how NOT orange they are. Though they'd be cute in orange, too.
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home