Healthy Family
My New Year's Resolution is to have a healthier family, body and spirit. I've started out by making sure Tate's lunch is as nutritious as possible. He seems to be really enjoying it.

editor's note: In an effort to assist our humor- handicapped readers, we have attached a foot note so that you too may join in on an apparently too thickly veiled joke. You know who you are; you're the same ones who've read only the dust jackets of the classics to skate by in Senior English or skim through the Sunday funnies to save yourself the mental excercise of actually having to READ them all. Heaven forbid.

editor's note: In an effort to assist our humor- handicapped readers, we have attached a foot note so that you too may join in on an apparently too thickly veiled joke. You know who you are; you're the same ones who've read only the dust jackets of the classics to skate by in Senior English or skim through the Sunday funnies to save yourself the mental excercise of actually having to READ them all. Heaven forbid.


4 Comments:
Hey Skinny Minny...you look great! I am assuming it was the 10000 sit-ups by the new year?!
Great just as I'm snarfing a whole bag of skittles myself before my children find out.
I do know who I am...and so does everyone else who reads the comments! Thanks.
P.S. You are looking thin!
Post a Comment
<< Home