We were a little wound up on Christmas Eve






A tradition carried over from the Smith family is opening one present, of the parents choosing, on Christmas Eve. It's ALWAYS pajamas, and they're always washed and ready to wear. This is my little way of making us a little more presentable for all those Christmas morning photos. Christmas Eve was fantastic, even though it took Tate an entire hour in bed to fall asleep. He's finally old enough to get REALLY excited.


3 Comments:
Cute kids, guys! Love the pj's tradition. I did you one better this year, though--I put Sofia to bed in her fancy outfit she wore to the Christmas Eve party at Nana's house. :)
Merry Christmas and thanks for the popcorn and movies. Yummy!
We have the same tradition! And it is being passed on in our household as well! Love it!
Those sock monkey pj's were what my nephews got too! So cute!
I love the jammies. They look so comfy. Did you and Jake get any?
Post a Comment
<< Home