Saturday, December 09, 2006

Who says you can't have a great time without booze?

Living in Connecticut, where Mormons are as few and bizarre as pink rhinos in the grocery store, I get a lot of strange looks when I tell them I don't drink alcohol. Who says you have to throw back a cold one to loosen up and have a good time?

I'd say we get plently loosened up around here. Most of the time, one of us is being loud (mostly me) and obnoxious (again, me), we dance when there's no music,

we blurt innapropriate comments,

we pass out in public,

and we've been known to wake up with funny hats on.

All without spending a dime. Imagine how frightening we'd be when not sober!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I often used this same argument with friends in high school/college. Who needs alcohol when you're a crazy Mormon? ;)
Les.
P.S. What did you feed Miles? I want some for Sofia!

12/09/2006 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But seriosly, at least we would have an excuse. We could always blame it on the booze the next day. We have no excuse for our insanity.

12/15/2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home