Monday, February 12, 2007

Will it never end?

I know, I need more pictures but I've been having problems getting them from the camera onto the computer. Miles's pneumonia is gone, so is Lucy's. Tate went into the Docotor today and apparently, it's his turn. So, when I've finished with the tissues and the antibiotics and the tylenol and the breathing treatments and the clear liquids, not to mention the everyday diapers and other lovely chores, when I'm done with all that, I'll get the pictures on here. For now, here is one from 2 weeks ago. The little stinker's playing with my pottery.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have been playing nursemaid for so long. Is it worth it to try and contaminate all the children at the same time to shorten the length of the ordeal? No? Didn't think so.

2/12/2007 8:32 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

What else do you do with breakable things?

As Nate says...how can you get made at that face....unfortunately Nathan is not talking about Landon, but himself whilst looking in the mirror.

2/12/2007 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, is he the cutest thing on earth, or what?
Nana

2/13/2007 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home