Spring Break is over and done.
So much for posting each day! We had water everywhere for the first 3/4 of Spring Break, so when Friday came and it was finally nice enough to venture out of doors, I didn't stop to blog. So sorry. Thursday was nice and drizzly, so we had the first official Clown Olympics out back. All the neighbors and then some got together and each big kid teamed up with a little kid to try their hand at clowny shenanigans. It was tons of fun. We also made bird feeders this week, although I have yet to see any bird using it as we intended. One adventurous squirrel tried rapelling down to steal seeds, but other than that, it seems to be decorative.






Friday we headed to the Bronx Zoo for some sunshine and it was a fantastic day! Lots of running and shouting led to several very tired people that night.

Yesterday, we put in about 6 hours in the yard (Jake did way more manual labor than I did) to make it springy, but I don't have pictures of that yet. Too tired from all that digging. Later, I promise!
Friday we headed to the Bronx Zoo for some sunshine and it was a fantastic day! Lots of running and shouting led to several very tired people that night.
Yesterday, we put in about 6 hours in the yard (Jake did way more manual labor than I did) to make it springy, but I don't have pictures of that yet. Too tired from all that digging. Later, I promise!


2 Comments:
I'm so glad the sun finally came out. Clown Olympics? Do you have some fantastic idea book you get these activities from, or do you and Jake lay in bed at night and concoct them yourself? Never a dull moment...
I'm so happy to see sunny happy pictures! I want to know the answer to the blakes' question. And if there's not a book, you should write one. Seriously. Feel free. I'd buy one.
That's a good picture of you, Alison. You know Miles is going to be that tall for real someday. Better be nice to him. :p
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home