Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Movie Night at the Parkers!


Each time Jake stays late for work, I become a little crazier from spending an entire evening doing the same old thing. I hope to remedy that with a bit of variety and the help of my neighborhood kids. We had Movie Night last week, and it was a success despite Miles roaming throughout the "nest" of kids, using everyone's face as a seat. We watched some of the old cartoon episodes of Inspector Gadget from the library, and everyone came in their pajamas. Next time, we might try for popcorn, but that might just put Miles over the top.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Warning: If you are Leslie or Hattie, read no further.) Al, you are the BEST mom ever!
Claudia

4/11/2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I love Inspector Gadget! Wish I could have been there.

4/11/2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

MOM?!?!! At least you could NOT sign your name. Pfbttt!

Wait, I can top that. Alison, YOU are the best mom EVER. {Take that, Mom.}

;)
Les.

4/12/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger The Parkers said...

I want no part in these hostilities.

4/12/2007 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're working it out, Alison. I took a vote and decided that I am the BEST mom ever.
Claudia

4/13/2007 12:21 AM  
Blogger The Parkers said...

I'm glad you could come to a unanimous decision like that. I know at least one funny artist who would back you up on that.

4/13/2007 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home