Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thanks Leslie for the Cockroaches

Jake has a very lovely sister, Leslie, who shares my enjoyment of practical jokes. She sent me some very life-like roaches in the mail and asked only for pictures in return. Here you go:



I couldn't get them from a great angle or he would know something was up, but believe me, he screamed like a little girl. This is his reenactment:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Fabulous! Made my day. YAY!
Les.
P.S. I love you Jake.
P.P.S. When I read the title I thought, "How in the world did cockroaches from our AZ sewers make it all the way to CT. And why in the world am *I* getting blamed for it?! Good thing you had pictures and an explanation. :)

3/22/2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jake, do you remeber that time that there was a cockroach in the back bathroom. You saw it and ran. You only took three steps to get all the way to the front of the house, the whole time screaming, and then jumped onto the couch in the fetal postion. Ahhh, good times, good times.

3/23/2007 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home