I can't seem to keep up with them.
They did this while I was cleaning up the garbage off the floor from Miles's latest dumpster diving event.


Today was a great day!!! It was warm enough that we could go outside without our coats and I got our grill all shiny and clean. I also spread the lawn seed and walked to Tate's school. Wow, all that sunshine would have made me so happy if I let it. You see, it's supposed to snow again in two days. If I let myself get excited about the impending season change, I will only fall deeper into despair when sub-zero temperatures return this weekend. I've got to keep this shell of denial on to preserve my mental wellbeing. It's not warm and lovely, it's not sunny and delightful, it's all in my imagination. But boy, was my imagination great today.


Today was a great day!!! It was warm enough that we could go outside without our coats and I got our grill all shiny and clean. I also spread the lawn seed and walked to Tate's school. Wow, all that sunshine would have made me so happy if I let it. You see, it's supposed to snow again in two days. If I let myself get excited about the impending season change, I will only fall deeper into despair when sub-zero temperatures return this weekend. I've got to keep this shell of denial on to preserve my mental wellbeing. It's not warm and lovely, it's not sunny and delightful, it's all in my imagination. But boy, was my imagination great today.


4 Comments:
I have an idea...bottle up some of that cold and screw the lid on really tight, I promise to do the same thing with my heat...we will switch and both be happy campers!
I don't even own a real winter coat. I can get through an entire AZ winter in a jean jacket. I'd also like a bottle of cold so we can put off turning on the AC for one more week!
No problem. I'll start selling them for a dollar on ebay. Snow is extra.
My kids would LOVE a jar of cold!
As for the mess, don't worry, we've had our share. The messes are more emotional now that our average age is closer to 10 than 3. :)
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home