posted by The Parkers at 6:19 PM
Seems to be a lot of sickness this year. Wish you were closer to home so that we could share the load.Dad Parker
Either your baking on the pull out or someone is pukey
Yeah, but if you were closer maybe we'd be sharing the germs!I'd guess but I think you already told me. Poor babies!!(((clorox hugs)))Leslie
That's it. Al, it's time to come back to Texas.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Seems to be a lot of sickness this year. Wish you were closer to home so that we could share the load.
Dad Parker
Either your baking on the pull out or someone is pukey
Yeah, but if you were closer maybe we'd be sharing the germs!
I'd guess but I think you already told me. Poor babies!!
(((clorox hugs)))
Leslie
That's it. Al, it's time to come back to Texas.
Post a Comment
<< Home