Snickerdoodles

Every Sunday we make a treat to eat while watching America's Funniest Home Videos. It's really just an excuse for me to have dessert for dinner, but the kids love it and get really mad if we don't do it. We went to dinner at someone else's house on a Sunday night once and right in the middle of having a great time with their kids, Tate got all teary and said, "We're not going to do funny videos tonight are we?" It's nice to know that we have at least one tradition they enjoy. Last Sunday was snickerdoodles. BIG hit. Jake had nine. I couldn't get them to give me even one second for a good picture because the show came back on.




4 Comments:
We too have started that tradition. It's funny you live hundreds of miles away and we still do the same things!
Hey, I just made snickerdoodles and mine were all round and small. Those look amazing!
That's the way to add those rolls back to that baby!
The AFV tradition at our house when Jake was growing up was for the family to watch AFV while Dad went off to do Youth Guides. That picture of your kids with their heads turned toward you but their eyes on the TV? Yep, that's what I got as I went out the door each Sunday evening. Bye Dad...head pointed toward me, eyes on the TV, grins starting on their faces....
Grandpa Parker
I love snickerdoodles! Yum!
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home