I finally figured out how to get pictures off my other camera!
Okay, so technically Jake figured out how to get the pictures off, but nonetheless, here are the shots we missed.
I promised some better photos of ice-sliding, and here they are!

Jake and Tate were like Nancy Kerrigan and Tanya Harding, minus the bat.

Tate had the very best wipe-outs but kept right on trying to slide.


Not the most intelligent picture of me, but look what a beautiful day! (about 25 degrees)

Note to self: don't face the setting sun directly when posing for a photo

Miley was suprisingly good at staying up.

Lucy took one too many spills and just gave up the fight to stay upright.

On a snowy day, the light is just right in the kids' room for pictures.

We all LOVE Miley!

They love it, they really do!
I promised some better photos of ice-sliding, and here they are!

Jake and Tate were like Nancy Kerrigan and Tanya Harding, minus the bat.

Tate had the very best wipe-outs but kept right on trying to slide.


Not the most intelligent picture of me, but look what a beautiful day! (about 25 degrees)

Note to self: don't face the setting sun directly when posing for a photo

Miley was suprisingly good at staying up.

Lucy took one too many spills and just gave up the fight to stay upright.

On a snowy day, the light is just right in the kids' room for pictures.

We all LOVE Miley!

They love it, they really do!


2 Comments:
These are awesome! YAY! I love the lighting in those pictures. Great discovery.
Ice sliding sounds fun...for short people more than tall, I would think. I'd be on my side right next to Lucy if I was there. :)
Les.
You guys are such a cute family! We can't wait to come hang out!
Post a Comment
<< Home