That made me laugh out loud...Nathan is replacing our sink and just asked if I was laughing at what he was doing. If he were doing something wrong, it would make me cry,not laugh because that means I am without water. Anyway, Don't worry Jake, I used to do that with my ice cream cone EVERY time my dad got used to going in and asking for another scoop.
5 Comments:
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
That is so funny. How the heck did you get lucy's scoop of ice-cream to look like that? it's scalloped!
That really made me laugh! I think that Jake Parker is the best- well, maybe the 2nd best.
So, your kids can manage an ice cream cone but Jake can't? Oh dear. J/K
That made me laugh out loud...Nathan is replacing our sink and just asked if I was laughing at what he was doing. If he were doing something wrong, it would make me cry,not laugh because that means I am without water. Anyway, Don't worry Jake, I used to do that with my ice cream cone EVERY time my dad got used to going in and asking for another scoop.
Poor guy!
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home