posted by The Parkers at 9:43 AM
Amen, sister.
I'm not sure my other comment worked, so I'm writing it again. Gotta love the comment verification. gfxqlimI could only see the dad part when I first looked at this, and I thought, "She's gonna hurl if you don't watch out." :)Les.
She'd only hurl if she'd just eaten. Dad knows when they're going to hurl and when they aren't. It's a gift given to all dads.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Amen, sister.
I'm not sure my other comment worked, so I'm writing it again. Gotta love the comment verification. gfxqlim
I could only see the dad part when I first looked at this, and I thought, "She's gonna hurl if you don't watch out." :)
Les.
She'd only hurl if she'd just eaten. Dad knows when they're going to hurl and when they aren't. It's a gift given to all dads.
Post a Comment
<< Home