Saturday, November 03, 2007

Smell that? I'm a STINKIN' genius!

IMG_2718
We have the problem in our house of getting towels mixed up frequently. Due to strange bumps that my children keep getting, the doctor asked that we make sure nobody shares towels. Well, 10 minutes after bath time, I end up staring at 3 towels on the kids' floor, looking all the same. They all get chucked in the laundry, and I have to get out brand new ones. Enter brain. I took extra binding off Laura's quilt, sewed it onto Lu's and. . . Voila!
Genius. Stinkin' genius.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can smell you from here!!

11/03/2007 11:21 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

you are a genius. I would have just gone and bought everyone different colors.

11/04/2007 8:58 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Good job! I saw an idea in a magazine to sew a colored ribbon loop on one corner so you can hang it up. Both Genius.

11/05/2007 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both stink (your special foot lotion...) and are a genius.

We don't have to worry about towel mix-ups because we all have our own towels. If I even try and give the wrong towel to one of my girls they howl as if I have don't the worlds greatest sin. However, if Henry ever decides he likes girly things, then I will copy your idea.

11/05/2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

P.U.

11/06/2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Pure stink. I'm smellin ya from TX.

11/06/2007 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home