Friday, May 30, 2008

No time to blog when you're having fun!

Wow, we've been busy.
Memorial Day started out bright and early with a 6:30am surprise trip to IHOP. The surprise was they don't open until 7. Once we finally got in and Lucy got some bacon, it wasn't so bad. The kids had a great time and were actually well behaved.
We then kept busy for a few hours (while Jake worked, of course) until the ward party. We went to the beach for the annual bbq and other than a few exploding cans of soda (one of the deacons taught Tate what happens when you shake a can), it was rather nice.
IMG_6577

We spent quite a while at Miley's new favorite spot, Rock Huckin' Pond.
IMG_6567
Yes, that's a grape soda mustache and a dirty look on Lucy's face.
IMG_6574

**Went to the doctor again at 12 weeks and it's still in there! Went again this week and the hamster now has arms, legs, and digits! I guess we can't call it a hamster anymore and we have to start planning for this one to actually make it here! **

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hooray for sticky babies!! I think you should call the baby Post-It!

(Please note that I completely realize the absurdity of such a name, but love it nevertheless.)

6/01/2008 12:08 PM  
Blogger Shido said...

Congrats on graduating to digits little guy! Can't wait to see ultrasound pics, but I realize I'll have to.

6/03/2008 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home