Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Potty training, shmotty training!

IMG_6538

A few days ago, I'm ashamed to say, it was 9:00 in the morning and I still hadn't changed Miley's diaper for the day. Ok, it was 10. I kept commenting on how I really needed to change it, but then I'd run off in a different direction with the laundry, dishes, whatever. Well, I think Lucy had her fill of empty promises because she took matters into her own hands. She changed him all by herself, and I must say, this is even better than potty training! I don't have to do a thing!

IMG_6540

4 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Go Lucy! Can she come over and take care of my girls too? You oughta see if she'll start doing it all the time now, even if it costs a nickel each time. :)

5/27/2008 10:18 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

That is super great! She did a dang good job if you ask me! Did you get a new rug in your front room? I really like it.

5/28/2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yea! Just be glad he wasn't stinky. I think until one of those bomb lands you should be sittin' pretty.

5/29/2008 11:04 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's rad! Way to go Lu! She did a good job, too!

5/31/2008 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home