I know, I know!
I realize I'm slacking on the whole family journal. It's an accomplishment every day if I don't throw up on anyone.
As for our goings-on, well, they're slim.
Tate's soaking up every last second of Summer before next Tuesday.

Miles can swim as long as he's got "doddles" on

(not really but at least he's not screaming bloody murder in the water anymore.)


Calvin has added old rubber to his diet.

I'm drowning my sorrows in Mario Brothers with Miles.

He's an eager student.

We've consolidated shower time.

I've found the more kids you shove in there, the cleaner they get.

Lucy's lost this horrible dangly front tooth (finally!!!), but I have no photos yet.

We've lowered our standards in general.

Again.

They can't get much lower.

And they're all eating sickening amounts of Pop Tarts.

Do you think they mind?
As for our goings-on, well, they're slim.
Tate's soaking up every last second of Summer before next Tuesday.

Miles can swim as long as he's got "doddles" on

(not really but at least he's not screaming bloody murder in the water anymore.)


Calvin has added old rubber to his diet.

I'm drowning my sorrows in Mario Brothers with Miles.

He's an eager student.

We've consolidated shower time.

I've found the more kids you shove in there, the cleaner they get.

Lucy's lost this horrible dangly front tooth (finally!!!), but I have no photos yet.

We've lowered our standards in general.

Again.

They can't get much lower.

And they're all eating sickening amounts of Pop Tarts.

Do you think they mind?


10 Comments:
Miley looks older somehow. So sweet. He looks like your dad with those doddles on, don't you think? :)
Lucy, I bet you're even more gorgeous with another missing tooth!
Love the group shower. Jake looks amused.
Tate, you're just a fun guy, aren't you (Al...do the fungi joke for me if you read this to him, wouldya?)
The baby buns are just to die for.
Last night I dreamed that you called and told me to come stay with you for two weeks. And I think somehow I figured out a way to do it. I wish!!
GRAT PICTURES, AL!!!! I especially love Calvin in the sand and Miley's beer belly in the shower! So cute! :)
GRAT PICTURES, AL!!!! I especially love Calvin in the sand and Miley's beer belly in the shower! So cute! :)
Look at that bumbum! And I like Miles's doodles. I think we need to invest in some of those.
Shut the freak up. you are not pregnant again! how exciting. Congrats.
I really hope that you're not barfing on people most days! Congratulations! You have such darling kids - I hope you have 20 of them. Loved loved loved the pictures!
I still enjoy that blue toy.
I thought pop tarts were in the fruit group! Maybe I just tell myself that...except my kids like the strawberry milkshake or choc. chip cookie dough flavors. What a great summer! I hope all is well! Love ya!
....who needs stardards?
The naked little guy pictures take the cake. Those are just so so cute and lovable :)
And the one of you hanging out on the bed with Miles - looks so relaxing.
Post a Comment
<< Home