Happiest at Home
They've closed all the sliding parks in Greenwich this year. I guess somebody must have sued the town or something, but no sliding is allowed anymore.
We've had to resort to our own backyard this year.

It's actually better in lots of ways.

The snow is clean. (no dogs allowed)

The traffic isn't bad. (no snow in my car either)

The hill's not too dangerous. (especially for Miles who can't quite seem to grasp the concept of "land on the sled".)

And most importantly, I can stay in the nice warm house with Calvin and be in charge of the hot chocolate!
We've had to resort to our own backyard this year.

It's actually better in lots of ways.

The snow is clean. (no dogs allowed)

The traffic isn't bad. (no snow in my car either)

The hill's not too dangerous. (especially for Miles who can't quite seem to grasp the concept of "land on the sled".)

And most importantly, I can stay in the nice warm house with Calvin and be in charge of the hot chocolate!


2 Comments:
I was so sad and somewhat outraged when I saw your post about the parks being closed. So I called City Hall with the intent to politely shred someone on your behalf. However, when I called they said only Byram was closed, and the others were still open. They recommended Bruce Park for gentle slopes with wide slow-down places at the bottom. I think we should go! Happy New Year!
Fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home