Wednesday, December 09, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Ten years down the road, when my kids are all gigantic and wanting bigger things, I think I will want to remember how simple their wants are now. Here is our current wish list:

Miles:
Blue space shuttle
Toy rocket
video game for 4 Year olds like Tate's DS
Sleeping bag for bug
Toy moon

Lucy:
Fancy art set
clothes for my doll
Accessories like rings and hair things
Treasure box for my special stuff
Pretend glasses that look real

Tate:
Scribblenauts game for my DS
set of army guys
little trolls and wizards
dinosaurs that look real
remote control something

Jake:
a nap
an iPhone (yeah right)
a subscription to National Geographic
a 16mb USB Flash Drive (nerd boy!)
A Clovis spearhead from New Mexico (again, Nerd Boy)


Alison:
long sleeved pink satin pajamas
Milk chocolate Moose Munch popcorn
a date with my hunny

Calvin:
well, since he doesn't talk, I can only guess, but I'm pretty sure he really wants those 4 teeth to finally pop through. I'd kind of like that too so my demon baby will return to normal.
Also, judging from tonight, I'm pretty sure he'd like a big box of chocolate cookies and fruit loops. (that's what you feed a teething baby because that's the only thing that will make him quit screaming like a provoked pterodactyl.)

yuck

1 Comments:

Blogger willreidsmith said...

Al, FYI, there's no way that Jake wants a 16 mb USB flash drive. Make that a 16 GB USB and we're in business. I have an 8 and it's way more than I'd ever use. 16 is like the king of flash drives. But GB, not MB.

12/14/2009 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home