Worth the wait...
Miles has been a little impatient to be 4. He even skipped it and started telling everyone he was 5 for a while there. Well, wait no more my boy!

What a fun day he had. After the hardest part (waiting until the chocolate chip pancakes were ready), he had his chance to tear into the presents.

Lucy sure knows what her little brother likes. He drooled Tootsie Roll slobber all day.

I think Tate would have sat on Miles's lap if possible, but he settled for scooting his chair right up to the action.

We had 2 very excited boys all day. I love that Miles has a buddy to play with his toys with.

Grandpa and Grandma sent a game and some very well received new jammies ("So I can fly in my sleep.")

Calvin was unimpressed.

I love watching this kid get excited. He doesn't ditch the "I'm too cool" very often, but it's fun to watch when he does.

I've got 4 kids playing with these cars on the living room floor right now.
Good purchase, Me.

Happy Birthday, Monkey Chow. We love you bunches.

What a fun day he had. After the hardest part (waiting until the chocolate chip pancakes were ready), he had his chance to tear into the presents.

Lucy sure knows what her little brother likes. He drooled Tootsie Roll slobber all day.

I think Tate would have sat on Miles's lap if possible, but he settled for scooting his chair right up to the action.

We had 2 very excited boys all day. I love that Miles has a buddy to play with his toys with.

Grandpa and Grandma sent a game and some very well received new jammies ("So I can fly in my sleep.")

Calvin was unimpressed.

I love watching this kid get excited. He doesn't ditch the "I'm too cool" very often, but it's fun to watch when he does.

I've got 4 kids playing with these cars on the living room floor right now.
Good purchase, Me.

Happy Birthday, Monkey Chow. We love you bunches.


4 Comments:
Happy FOUR Miley! Your hair is way cool. And good purchase, Mama.
He is such a stud. And I would be impatient for the chocolate chip pancakes too.
Happy Birthday! So what kind of cars are these that I need to put on my list for Santa.
He looked more like a 5 year old with that snazzy haircut.
Post a Comment
<< Home