Quotes of the day
You know it's a good day when you have more than one quote.

#1 - Miles came into the kitchen crying this morning. I finally figured out between the sobs, "Mom, Tate won't let me draw in his notebook, but he let Lucy, and she only has one arm, and I have two arms!"
#2 - Said to a passing elderly walking woman (who happened to be wearing an alarming amount of red), "Hey Red Guy!" She chuckled a bit as I tried furiously to herd them all into the house, but was unsuccessful in doing so before Miley could yell to Tate and Lucy, "Hey, look at that red guy!"
This was followed by peals of laughter as I shoved and stumbled them all into the mudroom.

#1 - Miles came into the kitchen crying this morning. I finally figured out between the sobs, "Mom, Tate won't let me draw in his notebook, but he let Lucy, and she only has one arm, and I have two arms!"
#2 - Said to a passing elderly walking woman (who happened to be wearing an alarming amount of red), "Hey Red Guy!" She chuckled a bit as I tried furiously to herd them all into the house, but was unsuccessful in doing so before Miley could yell to Tate and Lucy, "Hey, look at that red guy!"
This was followed by peals of laughter as I shoved and stumbled them all into the mudroom.


4 Comments:
I like this kid!
haha love the first quote; way to go miles! i see a bright future as a, i dont know, an attorney. hmmm
that was eric who left the quote; for some reason it came up as reid; hmm..
that was eric who left the quote; for some reason it came up as reid; hmm..
Post a Comment
<< Home