Monday, October 26, 2009

My very own photojournalist!

Lots of important people have their lives documented in pictures.

JFK.

Elvis.

Me.

That's right, I have my very own photographer following me around. The only problem, he's only 3 feet tall, so I have lots of pictures of the underside of my chin(s).

IMG_0064

But the plus side is, I also have lots of photos of my work:

IMG_0014

IMG_0015

I like to call this one, "Dressing a Fall Baby."

IMG_0018

IMG_0019

IMG_0021

IMG_0022

IMG_0023

IMG_0026

IMG_0027

IMG_0029

IMG_0030

IMG_0032

IMG_0035

IMG_0039

IMG_0045

I love my little paparazzi!

IMG_0046

IMG_0050


IMG_0068

IMG_0081

IMG_0049

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love it. He is a budding artist.

10/26/2009 11:13 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love 'em all. You look good, woman!

P.S. Reason #487 to move to Arizona: Tonight we played outside at Swedish School from 5:15-5:30 in a windstorm with our short sleeves and flip flops on and nobody complained they were cold. (i.e. the fall babies don't need as many layers)

10/27/2009 10:01 PM  
Blogger Allison M. said...

I love how kids are always able to capture things like macaroni and the female anatomy all in one shot. Between that and the straight-up-the-nostrils picture (I have several of those in circulation too), your paparazzi will make mill-y-ions! :)

10/28/2009 3:25 PM  
Blogger anna said...

Love it! I have "paparazzi" at my house too! :)

11/03/2009 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home