posted by Alison at 7:01 PM
I'm sorry, but this picture honestly looks like something out of the movie Elf. It may be the angle, or Jake doing some photoshop, but Al, you look TINY compared to Calvin. I think it might be the combination of his big head and your tiny one. Wow.
Jake is a genius.
whatever you are feeding that kid i'm sure eric would like some
I'll take it too.
the perspective is hilarious!!! I needed at good laugh today....at someone else's expense instead of mine. You guys rock!
Haha! That is great. He is getting to be such a big boy. Just imagine him next to your new one.
Cool! (Thanks for the directions to the railroad park. They were spot on and it was a fun day!)
Annika just said, "That's Photoshopped, right? Because I was going to ask if his head is really that big."
Does Jake teach classes? This is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
I'm sorry, but this picture honestly looks like something out of the movie Elf. It may be the angle, or Jake doing some photoshop, but Al, you look TINY compared to Calvin. I think it might be the combination of his big head and your tiny one. Wow.
Jake is a genius.
whatever you are feeding that kid i'm sure eric would like some
I'll take it too.
the perspective is hilarious!!! I needed at good laugh today....at someone else's expense instead of mine. You guys rock!
Haha! That is great. He is getting to be such a big boy. Just imagine him next to your new one.
Cool! (Thanks for the directions to the railroad park. They were spot on and it was a fun day!)
Annika just said, "That's Photoshopped, right? Because I was going to ask if his head is really that big."
Does Jake teach classes? This is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment
<< Home