We may not have much breathing room in the house, but hey, we have really comfy grass outside.

I pulled a sleepy Miles from the car a few days ago and set him (on his feet) in the driveway. After moving all the bikes from the van to the garage, I found this.

"Miles"
"Miles"
"Seriously, Miles! Bugs are gonna bite your bum."
Nothin'.

Well, I left him there for almost an hour while I did homework with Tate. It's amazing how well a kid can concentrate on his math when his biggest distraction is snoozing on the lawn, so you can understand my hesitance to wake him.
When I finally got serious about getting him up, he was not my biggest fan.

"No! I like sleeping in the grass!"

So, I left him there, and we all played badminton around him.

I pulled a sleepy Miles from the car a few days ago and set him (on his feet) in the driveway. After moving all the bikes from the van to the garage, I found this.

"Miles"
"Miles"
"Seriously, Miles! Bugs are gonna bite your bum."
Nothin'.

Well, I left him there for almost an hour while I did homework with Tate. It's amazing how well a kid can concentrate on his math when his biggest distraction is snoozing on the lawn, so you can understand my hesitance to wake him.
When I finally got serious about getting him up, he was not my biggest fan.

"No! I like sleeping in the grass!"

So, I left him there, and we all played badminton around him.


3 Comments:
I think someone got him with that sword.
Hey, I got that sword!! As seen here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=567539174959&subj=17821208
I just love Miles. Talk about being adaptable to ones surroundings. And think of how great he'll do in Scouting! (They live for sleeping on the cold, hard ground - right?)
Post a Comment
<< Home