New game at our house!
We have a new game at our house. It's called "Who can keep Calvin happy yet confined to a small space while we do something non-baby-proof in another room?"
So far, Tate is the winner.

This game came in especially handy two days ago while I was cleaning an entire spray bottle of Disolve-it off my kitchen floor. Miles had decided to "help clean the floor" while I was upstairs for about 30 seconds.
*********
The kids started school last week.

I can't believe I have a third grader. Tate has been a little "iffy" about starting school. He has quite a few doubts and fears, mostly having to do with bullies. On this day, however, he was excited to see who was in his class.

And Miss Lu has been driving us up the ever-lovin' wall with her countdown-to-school song. She has been counting the hours for a week. I hope her teacher appreciates enthusiasm.

And this little orange-shirted fellow? Well, the only reason he's smiling is because he thinks he's getting dropped off with them.

We've explained 'til we're blue about having to be 5 before starting school, but he insists on telling me, "But Momma, I am 5!"
He has one sad day ahead of him.
Actually, it turned out to not be so bad. Some friends decided to come brighten his day.
So far, Tate is the winner.

This game came in especially handy two days ago while I was cleaning an entire spray bottle of Disolve-it off my kitchen floor. Miles had decided to "help clean the floor" while I was upstairs for about 30 seconds.
*********
The kids started school last week.

I can't believe I have a third grader. Tate has been a little "iffy" about starting school. He has quite a few doubts and fears, mostly having to do with bullies. On this day, however, he was excited to see who was in his class.

And Miss Lu has been driving us up the ever-lovin' wall with her countdown-to-school song. She has been counting the hours for a week. I hope her teacher appreciates enthusiasm.

And this little orange-shirted fellow? Well, the only reason he's smiling is because he thinks he's getting dropped off with them.

We've explained 'til we're blue about having to be 5 before starting school, but he insists on telling me, "But Momma, I am 5!"
He has one sad day ahead of him.
Actually, it turned out to not be so bad. Some friends decided to come brighten his day.


3 Comments:
How cute is he in this picture???
Ack! Desolvit smells awful! I have a rag with some on it in my to-wash pile and I can hardly stand to go in the laundry room. I mean, it's better than spoiled milk but anyway...sorry you had to clean it up, and Tate, GOOD JOB!
Love it!! That makes me laugh.
Post a Comment
<< Home