Monday, August 31, 2009

New Haircut

Well, as most who know me can attest, I have hair issues.

After having a baby, most of mine falls out, but it grows back in several months later. I end up walking around for all the world to see as a look-alike for Chewbacca in StarWars.

Well, my regrowth is coming in gang-busters after Calvin, so I sought out some professional assistance with my new "look".

I went to my guy, Rob, and asked for him to somehow make the mess on my head look better.

"This is the best I can do until it grows out some more." was his reply.







http://macdalenna.blox.pl/resource/Cotton_top_tamarin_450x450o.jpg

(okay, this may not be me, but this is my exact hairdo! And he really did say the above quote.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Cute! I love it. (I'm sure it's adorable.)

8/31/2009 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey at least you have a guy and you know his name! You should really do something about the chest hair too.

8/31/2009 2:07 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Why do you have to be so funny?
As long as it's not the Kate Gosselin do I'm sure it's gorgeous. And if it is the Kate Gosselin do, well then I'm sure you rock it.

And at least you have hair that grows back. Mine has never came back.

p.s. where ever do you find crazy pictures of monkeys?

8/31/2009 4:48 PM  
Blogger Claire Mills said...

you've never looked hotter

8/31/2009 10:12 PM  
Blogger willreidsmith said...

Could it be worse than the 10th grade princess Leah?

9/01/2009 6:00 AM  
Blogger The Cluff's said...

I have to say i have been slacking on blog stocking my favorite people (your are included in that list). I didn't know you were expecting until I read your comment about my painted belly. Congrats! You're crazy you know, but a wonderful mom so you can handle it! I see all the fun things you are doing and I want to come play at your house is often my thoughts! I so think you should paint your belly like the earth............you have an actual artist in your house who could paint it so it would be way impressive! I am very happy for you guys!!!

9/09/2009 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home