posted by Alison at 9:32 AM
Calvin is SOOOOOO cute and I can't believe how big Miles is! DANG those kids grow up fast! Tell Tate to keep trying on the cartwheel. Hee hee!
"'kay, we won't even show it to anybody." Hee hee hee.
I love you guys!
I know what I'm getting Calvin for his birthday, Pants. Love Lucy's hair. Tate don't worry your dad had to work forever for all his physical skills.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Calvin is SOOOOOO cute and I can't believe how big Miles is! DANG those kids grow up fast! Tell Tate to keep trying on the cartwheel. Hee hee!
"'kay, we won't even show it to anybody." Hee hee hee.
I love you guys!
I know what I'm getting Calvin for his birthday, Pants. Love Lucy's hair. Tate don't worry your dad had to work forever for all his physical skills.
Post a Comment
<< Home