Sidewalk Chalk
We never did this when I was a kid. Might have had something to do with sidewalks hot enough to fry an egg on. Thankfully, we are not in Arizona and my kids LOVE making a mess on the front walk.
They even let the little booger play with them.

He loves to hold the chalk, smell the chalk, bang the chalk on the sidewalk...

and taste it when he thinks no one is looking.

You're not fooling me for a second, kid. I see that big blue blob on your lip.

Just don't tell Miles. He kind of freaks out.

I guess he doesn't like his toys pre-tasted.
They even let the little booger play with them.

He loves to hold the chalk, smell the chalk, bang the chalk on the sidewalk...

and taste it when he thinks no one is looking.

You're not fooling me for a second, kid. I see that big blue blob on your lip.

Just don't tell Miles. He kind of freaks out.

I guess he doesn't like his toys pre-tasted.


4 Comments:
K, I love Miles' shirt...where did you get it?
Great pictures. Thanks.
Looks like a fun afternoon at the Parker's.
SuperGrover rocks. We love sidewalk chalk. I have a whole driveway/sidewalk full of drawings right now. I'm pretty sure half of our chalk was a gift from you. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home