My Favorite Bad-Mother habit...
"Hey, Miles. Come smell this baby and see if he's poopy."
I don't know, there's something perversely satisfying in watching his face crumple as he chokes out, "yep."
I don't know, there's something perversely satisfying in watching his face crumple as he chokes out, "yep."


3 Comments:
That he continues to do it is amazing. Such a brave boy!
Oh yes! I love when they'll take over that job for you. :) Makes the day all the more brighter..
You remember that phone call where I gagged because I'd smelled little undies to see if they were clean or not? I remember you saying, "Why smell?! Just wash again!" Well, I'm tired of re-washing clothes over and over that were never dirty in the first place. So, we came up with a remedy. Now I make my little girls smell their own undies and amazingly, dirty clothes end up in the hamper and clean clothes stay in their drawers.
Post a Comment
<< Home