Monday, October 05, 2009

Running out of things to do!!

IMG_9306

It's only day 2 and already she's going bonkers from boredom.

I armed myself with some supplies for the day:

IMG_9316

We started out with homework from her teacher, but first had to practice writing with the "wrong" hand.

IMG_9308

She was very proud of herself.


IMG_9313

Unfortunately, she can only spend a short time sitting at the table. We have no idea what to do to pass the next few days.

HELP!

There's not much at all a girl can do one handed.

Crazy. We're going crazy.

As for the white-haired one, I think he picked up all kinds of extra knowledge just sitting there during her lessons.

IMG_9312

Oh, definitely smarter.

IMG_9311

Can't you just see the brains oozing out of him?

IMG_9309

Okay, so maybe he got a little, uh, naughty.

IMG_9317

Luckily, my own personal saint, Allison, called and asked to borrow him.

By the time she returned him, 5 hours later, he just collapsed into a heap.

IMG_9320

Allison, how do you do it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Lucy, I think your handwriting with your wrong hand is better than any of my kids' handwriting with their good hands!

10/06/2009 1:11 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I never knew Lucy was left handed. She looks really cute with her two teeth missing. LOVE the cute sling.

Reinforcement is on it's way.

xoxox.

Get better soon Lucy!!

10/08/2009 9:39 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

p.s. I'm always asking "ALISON, how do YOU do it??"

10/08/2009 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home