posted by Alison at 10:39 PM
I'm going to have nightmares...
Don't you have some work to do? ;)
Alison, you have NEVER looked so beautiful.
One of my classmates asked, "Isn't she too young to be a mom?" He was serious. I told him you were in your 20's, and he said, 'more like 12.' I let him think for 5 min that my sister looks like an infant.
I'm taking a photoshop class on saturday. do you think they can teach me to do this?
That's one of the first things you learn in Photoshop. In fact I think it's what Photoshop was originally made for.
That's crazy!
weird.
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
You are SUCH a crack up!
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
I'm going to have nightmares...
Don't you have some work to do? ;)
Alison, you have NEVER looked so beautiful.
One of my classmates asked, "Isn't she too young to be a mom?" He was serious. I told him you were in your 20's, and he said, 'more like 12.' I let him think for 5 min that my sister looks like an infant.
I'm taking a photoshop class on saturday. do you think they can teach me to do this?
That's one of the first things you learn in Photoshop. In fact I think it's what Photoshop was originally made for.
That's crazy!
weird.
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
You are SUCH a crack up!
Post a Comment
<< Home