Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today's gotta be better

Yesterday:

Late for OB appointment.

Calvin spits up in a library book.

School nurse calls to tell me Lucy fell and her broken arm hurts.

Miles finds in the car and eats half a box of Hot Tamales candy without my knowledge.

Miles throws up Hot Tamales all over the dairy isle in Whole Foods.

Angry elderly man rams us in his car in the middle of a busy intersection.

Tate runs in the kitchen to tell me Miles is hiding in the back of Ted's truck and Ted is driving away.

Tate has exaggerated the truth.

Scouts.

Sneeze while making pizza. (pregnant with 5th baby, weak bladder)

Change my clothes.

Burn the pizza.

Tate tells me he's not feeling so well.

Jake cuts 3 slices off the loaf of pumpkin bread made for the neighbors.

Calvin stays up late because of nap during ride to scouts.

11 Comments:

Blogger Marilee said...

Umm....I have no words. (I think the worst was "Scouts.") Today HAS to be better! Thinking of you!

10/14/2009 9:44 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Marilee beat me to it...I love that you just had to say one word for "Scouts." :)

I really REALLY hope today is better.

10/14/2009 12:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

two words...DEN LEADER. (moi)

10/14/2009 2:46 PM  
Blogger MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

You are expecting again?? I'm so happy for you. That is so cool. Congratulations! You are a great mom.

10/14/2009 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... you did get to send your kids away for an hour? And wasn't it fabulous? :)

10/14/2009 3:31 PM  
Blogger Laurie Smith said...

So....Is this an unusual day?

10/14/2009 5:19 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Sigh! I've been absent from your blog for a week - and look what I've missed. Sorry about Lucy's arm - poor girl. And I always love the baby fat on Calvin :)

10/14/2009 10:27 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Does the weak bladder part ever go away? I'm not even pregnant anymore.

May tomorrow bring you less vomit and costume changes.

10/14/2009 11:24 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I am laughing at Rachel's comment! So true.

Hope things get better!

10/14/2009 11:34 PM  
Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

All I have to say is "bless you women". I don't know how you do it and can still find time to make pumpkin bread for the neighbors.

You are wonder women!

10/15/2009 4:45 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Egads! Hope tomorrow is better. :D

10/17/2009 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home