Good food makes me happy
Yesterday was a pretty darn good day.
No vomit, no car crash, no wardrobe changes, no new injuries. And most importantly, I got to eat some very yummy food.
Karen and I signed up for a cooking class of Autumn Comfort Food. No kids, no messy house, a good friend, and endless calories. By the end of the night, I was stuffed to the gills and feeling much better.
Jake's evening didn't seem to go so well, and I have a feeling it had a little to do with this:

I found him like this at 5pm and didn't wake him up until 6:30. Poor kid.

Oh, and I have a feeling this one didn't help matters much.

Poor Jake.
No vomit, no car crash, no wardrobe changes, no new injuries. And most importantly, I got to eat some very yummy food.
Karen and I signed up for a cooking class of Autumn Comfort Food. No kids, no messy house, a good friend, and endless calories. By the end of the night, I was stuffed to the gills and feeling much better.
Jake's evening didn't seem to go so well, and I have a feeling it had a little to do with this:

I found him like this at 5pm and didn't wake him up until 6:30. Poor kid.

Oh, and I have a feeling this one didn't help matters much.

Poor Jake.


5 Comments:
After yesterday it doesn't matter how much Jake can handle, he gets what he gets and is grateful he wasn't you yesterday. Are you going to share any of the recipes you are learning. I like calories!
Poor Jake?! You do this all the time. Even after hours. But yeah...poor Jake.
Miles needs to come over and have a playdate. Lucas misses him.
Stella wants her arm broken so she can have a cool flower sling like Lucy.
But they're just so darn cute!
Good food makes me pudgy.
You deserved a better day.
Post a Comment
<< Home