Ric-Rac Rambo

Move over Sylvester Stalone, I've got my very own manly man here.

That's right, Mr. Studly wanted to be able to call his mom while doing dishes on Sunday but it hurt his neck to hold it between head and shoulder. He rigged up this attractive little number all on his own.

Yep, you heard me.
He does dishes on Sunday nights!


4 Comments:
I thought you didn't have a dishwasher!!!!
What a nut. We miss you guys.
Is he selling it on Etsy?
gotta love the ingenuity of men! I love it! Oh, and congrats on baby girl!!
And, in response to your "did i miss something", I had to have a hysterectomy, and we moved right in the middle of it all....tricky when you can't lift anything! Grateful for the help of good friends as I'm sure you can attest to! :)
I need to get my hubby to be a Parker family reader. He needs a good example. Calling mom, doing dishes and doing dishes at the same time!?!? Wow!
Post a Comment
<< Home