Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Skipping the Glamour Shots this year

Fall is the perfect time of year around here for family pictures. Everyone still has a little tan left on them, hair is naturally highlighted, the background is gorgeous everywhere, and it's just chilly enough for sweaters.

IMG_9772

Usually we have a nice family picture taken right about now.

Usually.

This year, however, we're battling some photo problems.

Broken arms,

IMG_9702

Goofy boys (this isn't really unique to this year),

IMG_9785

Bad mommy hair and a chubby mid-section, lack of haircuts on the boys,

IMG_9708

and four particularly squirrely kids.

IMG_9726

Oh well, there's always next year.

IMG_9760

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Look, in that last picture, Miles is right. Lucy only has one arm.

10/27/2009 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually love it!

10/27/2009 11:35 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I think that pic looks great!

10/27/2009 12:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

So cute!!!

10/27/2009 1:12 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I like it. I mean, the one with the homeless lady was good, but this one is really nice.

10/27/2009 9:59 PM  
Blogger Allison M. said...

I think it looks great. Lucy's arm, and your tummy are nicely hidden, and what a background! This has Christmas card written all over it!

10/28/2009 3:21 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I think I know that park. Beautiful! Makes me miss CT. And I think that's what makes family photos so awesome - good times to remember when you're looking back 20 yrs from now :)

11/01/2009 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home