Monday, November 16, 2009

Weeee!

Did I already say we give all our Halloween candy away?

We do. To the dentist.

They send it overseas for the troops to hand out to the kids in Iraq, Afganistan, etc. (they probably eat a little too.)

Anyway, you may ask yourself how I get my kids to do it. Well, they enter everyone in a raffle to win a Nintendo Wii. I never hold out hope of winning, just hope of less cavities. We've done it every year since living here and this year...


We won!!!


Weeeeee!

(Want a cool dentist? Go see Dr. Stephen Kest at Dental Care Kids of Stamford. You will LOVE them. Just tell them the Parkers sent you.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison M. said...

I don't know whether to offer congratulations or condolences, but lets hear it for no cavities while snowboarding, bowling, playing tennis, and exercising. Wiiii!

11/16/2009 8:45 PM  
Blogger Marilee said...

Amazing! Dental Care Kids is just one of the many things we miss about living in Greenwich.

11/16/2009 8:57 PM  
Blogger anna said...

How fun! It's so exciting to win things...not that I ever have, but I can imagine! :)
Congrats!!

11/17/2009 1:17 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

congrats!

11/18/2009 9:50 AM  
Blogger Berrett's said...

wow! i'm impressed!!! That is exciting! wahoo!

tina

11/18/2009 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home