Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting smarter, the easy way...

IMG_0164

What is it with other people's glasses?

IMG_0168

My kids have this obsession with wearing my glasses. I can't remember feeling that way about my mom's. Maybe it's because I only wear mine a few times a day and hers were just part of her face because she always had them on.

Whatever the reason, my kids love to try mine on.

IMG_0170

Even Calvin.

IMG_0158

He grabs them off my face and tries to put them on, which usually resembles cramming them up his nose.

IMG_0166

I love how wearing glasses makes all little kids look so cute, and so much smarter.

IMG_0175

Well, maybe not all kids.

IMG_0172

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Smith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/24/2009 12:14 PM  
Blogger Laurie Smith said...

Miles looks like Mr. Peabody of 60's cartoon fame. Please feed that kid lots of carrots....

11/24/2009 12:18 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/26/2009 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home