At least he apologizes well...
So, I thought I was the only one lucky enough to be on the receiving end of Jake's occasional "foot in mouth".
Not so.
Last Sunday, he passed this to my 39 1/2 week pregnant friend, who happened to have his phone:

About 10 seconds later, he realized what he had done, but it was too late. The comparison had been drawn.
She handed this back to him:

Well, she was obviously kidding, and they remained friends, but just to make sure he was forgiven, he did this watercolor for her:

I delivered it to her hospital room two days ago, and I think he is finally in the clear.
If only I had a pretty piece of artwork for all of his slip-ups towards me!
(like the time he compared me to a clip on youtube of a mommy elephant giving birth)
Not so.
Last Sunday, he passed this to my 39 1/2 week pregnant friend, who happened to have his phone:

About 10 seconds later, he realized what he had done, but it was too late. The comparison had been drawn.
She handed this back to him:

Well, she was obviously kidding, and they remained friends, but just to make sure he was forgiven, he did this watercolor for her:

I delivered it to her hospital room two days ago, and I think he is finally in the clear.
If only I had a pretty piece of artwork for all of his slip-ups towards me!
(like the time he compared me to a clip on youtube of a mommy elephant giving birth)


8 Comments:
Ah...I sure do miss that ward. Sacrament Mtg. was never boring!
ha ha! Oh Jake. He cracks me up! Nice save though - I like the picture he made for her! :)
Hilarious!
I believe your husband has put his foot in his mouth with me and yet I sit here pictureless...
This was so amusing, I told my sister my super-secret password so she could log in as me to see it. Hee-hee!
Wow, that is funny.
I am in love with that little drawing he delivered to the hospital! What a fun little surprise!
ha ha ha ha!! Im laughing so hard
Post a Comment
<< Home