Times Square
The very best thing about Times Square is the giant Toys R Us. Well, that's what most of us Parkers think anyhow. The store is so big, they have a full size Ferris Wheel in the middle of it. Lucy's favorite part was the Barbie House and it took some fierce negotiations to get her to leave that section. Something about buying her a new Cinderella coloring book. Miles was just his normal happy self and took in all the sights and sounds. See if you can guess what Tate's favorite part was!

(We find it easier to take kids to the city with blinders on. And I don't know what my problem is here.)

(so, you think Lucy likes Dora?)
="" />


(We find it easier to take kids to the city with blinders on. And I don't know what my problem is here.)

(so, you think Lucy likes Dora?)
="" />


1 Comments:
Fun NYC pictures! I should show you ours on the ferris wheel. We're totally planning to visit there again. :)
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home