Around and around and around!

If I ever did anything terrible like stealing a lollipop from a store, there would be no need to throw me in jail. The authorities could simply force me to ride a carousel and that would be punishment enough. Even the thought of riding one makes me a little seasick. We took Tate and Lucy to the merry-go-round by the ocean and they absolutely loved it. Kids must just not be that smart. They obviously don't know the futility of riding around and around and around on a fiberglass horse who couldn't care less when you kick it and yell "giddyup!" My kids fall into that not-so-genius group that likes that sort of thing. I chose to hide like a giant pansy in the car with Miles. Let someone else twirl around in circles on a big smelly, germ riddled, noisy hamster wheel. Not me, I'm too smart for that.


2 Comments:
Can I move in with you? The pictures of Lucy and Tate running down that sidewalk looks like it is from a movie I watch over and over just to pretend I am in the atmosphere. I didn't think green grass and cute houses existed in real life!
amen sister
Post a Comment
<< Home