Sunday, May 14, 2006

Update on Miley


We call him "Miley" when he's being cute. We call him other things when he's not. The results of his EEG came back last week and everything looks good. "He has a perfect brain!" were the exact words of the pediatric neurologist. So, the cause is still not known but we know it's not several really bad things. He wants us to just wait and see if he has another one. If so, they'll sedate him (aagh!) and do an MRI. I've been watching him like a hawk and I doubt I'll be able to leave him with a sitter for a few years now. At least he's healthy for now! So, thanks for everyone's prayers and well wishes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison...we are so glad everything looked good! When are you coming to Az again? I want to see you!

5/15/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home