Thursday, April 06, 2006

Clean faced Jake, Happy birthday Tate, and King Miles


Here's the proof that Jake finally parted with Sammy. Check out that nice shiny upper lip! And nice pearly white teeth too.

Tate had his 5th birthday last week and is now very grown up. He and I went out to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast because I'm a fantastic and fun Mother. Really it's because I forgot to buy the frozen waffles he requested for Birthday Breakfast, but we can let him go on believing the other. He'll be disillusioned soon enough. He was very excited to get a whole bunch of camoflauge stuff from his Nana and Grandpa, and his greedy side emerged when he got $5 from the Woolfs. He's hoarding it. He also got a cool flashlight (which he uses in bed at night to make his glow-in-the-dark stars glow) from his Harris cousins. He's got all sorts of camping plans for his Safford Grandpa now. Grandma and Grandpa sent him Muppet Treasure Island and we've only watched it 7 times this week. My favorite part is "roll call".


(Lucy only likes the pink frosting and sprinkles)

Here's Miles in his new bed. He decided the Queen size was for him and traded with Jake and I. The crib isn't so bad for us, it's that darn mobile that gets in the way.


This is one of our drunken and disorderly dinner parties. Lucy's topless (actually, this is her favorite dinner outfit, and she's bottomless too, but luckily you can't see that part.), Miles couldn't find a lampshade for his head, heaven only knows where Tate is, I'm still using a Christmas potholder, and (sorry Mom) there's no napkins on the table. Those wild and crazy Parkers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Sofia's upgraded her sleeping quarters, too. When she had to sleep with her legs curled up not because she liked it that way, but because she was too long for the bassinet she politely asked to sleep in her crib, thank you very much. :)
Les.

4/10/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

P.S. I like the clean faced Jake better than scary, um I mean hairy Jake.

4/10/2006 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home