OH duh...Ansel Alison. I get it! I feel so silly that I didn't link the title to the reference. I think all the time about my titles when I blog and how I refer to them without retyping them in the body of the blog. You think I'd know better! Will you do a photo shoot of my girls when we come? I'd love that! Les.
2 Comments:
Oh my, that's a gorgeous picture! Love it, Al! But I don't get the tree reference.
Les.
OH duh...Ansel Alison. I get it! I feel so silly that I didn't link the title to the reference. I think all the time about my titles when I blog and how I refer to them without retyping them in the body of the blog. You think I'd know better! Will you do a photo shoot of my girls when we come? I'd love that!
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home