Facial Hair and Pharmacies

Lucy has had asthma problems for the last few days and our wonderful Dr. has been doing everything he can to keep her out of the hospital. He calls each day and gives us instructions depending on her progress. She and I spent several hours down at his office on Friday trying to get the breathing under control. It's NO FUN!

Miles has started looking like Swamp thing because he has seborrhea on his face. It's cradle cap that spreads down onto their cheeks and we're having a hard time getting rid of it, so the Dr. prescribed a new fancy cream for him.

It's week 3 of the mustache and things are getting hairy. He he he. Jake's starting to get a little too comfortable in his newly grown accessory, and I fear he's going to try and keep it even after he's allowed to shave. It's probably like having a little friend with you all the time. Maybe if the kids and I start referring to it as "sammy the squirrel" he'll get the hint.


3 Comments:
Oh,Jake. We never knew you could look so.....seedy! If you start wearing plaid pants and wearing Aqua Velva, we're going to have to do an intervention!
Oh, Jake. We never knew you could look so....seedy. If you start wearing plaid pants and using Aqua Velva we're going to have to do an intervention!
"He has a mustache!" says Annika as she innocently passes by the computer monitor this morning. "I liked it when he didn't have a mustache" is her follow-up remark. Such a sweet niece. :p
Poor babies...I hope they're both doing better. I'm jealous of your doctor! But Sofia's visit with hers went really well yesterday.
Les. (and Annika)
Post a Comment
<< Home